Date: Sunday, October 30, 2022
Time: 10 a.m. – 12 a.m.
Anastasia State Park, 300 Anastasia Park Road, St. Augustine, FL 32080
Please meet at Anastasia Watersports
We invite you to decorate your kayak and wear your favorite costume for a spooktacular paddle down the beautiful Salt Run. PFDs are still required. (Costumes optional)
In order to participate in this program, one:
• Must have the ability to follow visual and/or verbal instruction independently or with the assistance of a companion.
• Must wear a PFD and have a whistle at all times while on the water
• Must have the ability to withstand exposure to the outdoors for up to two hours, this includes currents/wave action, and exposure to insects.
• Must have the ability to operate a watercraft independently, which includes paddling against and with a current, entry/exit of the watercraft, and maneuvering the watercraft around other vessels.
• Also masks cannot be used while on the water. They present a health hazard if the paddler ends up in the water while wearing a mask.
•Contact Brian Murphy at MurphyKayak@gmail.com to register for the trip. Space is limited.
• If you need to rent a kayak, you can contact Anastasia Watersports. https://anastasiawatersports.com/
*This event is weather permitting and subject to cancellation.
Program is free with regular park admission fee. ($8.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle. $4.00 per single-occupant vehicle. $2.00 per pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass).