Date: Saturday, March 23, 2019
Time: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Location: Anastasia State Park, 300 Anastasia Park Road, St. Augustine, FL 32080
Have you ever wondered what it’s like to camp in Florida State Parks? Or, do you need answers to the following questions:
· Can I camp in a tent or do I need a big RV?
· Is it hard to set up a tent?
· What should I bring camping?
· What’s a s’more, and how do I make one?
· What are some cool campgrounds and how to I made a reservation?
Join Ranger Greg and find answers to these and other questions! Bring your friends and family to check out his very own campsite and gear on display on the main parking lot at Anastasia State Park. Come pick a Park Ranger’s brain about the art, stories, and joys of camping!
Free with regular park admission fee. ($8.00 per vehicle. Limit 2-8 people per vehicle. $4.00 per single-occupant vehicle. $2.00 per pedestrians, bicyclists, extra passengers, passengers in vehicle with holder of Annual Individual Entrance Pass).